Stonecrest Mayor Jason Lary recently announced the promotions of several of the city’s key staff members:
- Clarence Boone and Al Franklin were promoted as senior directors
- Chris Wheeler was promoted as the city’s new Planning and Development Director
- Sonya Isom was promoted to the Deputy City Clerk
- William Settle was promoted to Business Development Director
- Tuyanna Daniel was promoted to City Planner
- LaRhonda Sutton became the Director of the Mayor’s Office of Film and Entertainment.
- Megan Reid, the city clerk, will be the city’s first employee to be hired from the city’s partnership with Jacobs (formerly CH2M).