Beginning, Saturday, Nov. 26, through Friday, Dec. 2, registered voters may vote advance in-person at one of Gwinnett County’s 11 advance voting locations. Georgia voters who were registered to vote by Nov. 7 are eligible to vote in the Dec. 6 General Election Runoff even if they didn’t vote in the General Election.
Unlike Election Day, registered voters may vote early at any advance voting location in the county, not at an assigned polling location. Please be sure to bring a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license, passport, or voter identification card.
To check the status of your voter registration, see a sample ballot, and find your assigned polling locations, visit the Secretary of State’s My Voter Page. For more information about elections in Gwinnett, visit GwinnettElections.com.
Advance In-Person Voting will take place at the following locations Nov. 26-Dec. 2:
- Gwinnett County Board of Voter Registration and Elections Beauty P. Baldwin Building at 455 Grayson Highway Suite 200 in Lawrenceville
- Bogan Park Community Recreation Center at 2723 North Bogan Road in Buford
- Dacula Park Activity Building at 2735 Auburn Ave. in Dacula
- Gas South – Hudgens Center for Arts at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway Building 300 in Duluth
- George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center at 55 Buford Highway in Suwanee
- Lenora Park Gym at 4515 Lenora Church Road in Snellville
- Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center at 4651 Britt Road in Norcross
- Mountain Park Activity Building at 1063 Rockbridge Road in Stone Mountain
- Pinckneyville Park Community Recreation Center at 4650 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. in Berkeley Lake
- Rhodes Jordan Park Community Recreation Center at 100 East Crogan St. in Lawrenceville
- Shorty Howell Park Activity Building at 2750 Pleasant Hill Road in Duluth